Day two of the snowpocalypse and I'm already going stir crazy. Being confined to my apartment means ample time to study for my French test...and make my Christmas list.
- Starting out this wishlist with truly wishful thinking. At $555, I'll only be able to wear this leather jacket in my dreams until I win the lottery...or slip on some ice and find someone to sue.
- I saw a girl wearing this lipstick while shopping and worked up the guts to ask her what color it was and sure enough it was MAC Viva Glam II. It's the perfect deep burgundy- not too loud or obnoxious and very flattering.
- I want everything in deep wines and burgundy's if you haven't picked up on it already. Would be perfect with *cough* a leather jacket *cough*, black skinnies, and some lace up Doc Martins. Am I right? I'm right.
- If I ever make it big in this world I will have an enormous coffee table with coffee table books stacked to the ceiling. I just love them. A few catching my eye are Design Brooklyn, Tim Walker: Pictures, Annie Leibovitz: At Work, and of course Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty.
- This candle...do I really need to say anything else?
- A basic striped shirt-I've been on the hunt forever. I picture myself sipping coffee, eating a croissant, and channeling my inner Parisian. I'm just kidding...actually no I'm not.
- I MEAN HOW CUTE IS THIS???
- The most beautiful and classic black heel elevated with a cool twist.